Wednesday, March 16, 2011

End of Another Chapter

So closure has been reached, so far as it can be. Questions always arise beyond that which were originally sought. Solace must be attained in what was answered and not that which is now known to be unkown.
I now know what we had was on the one hand brought down by rumors by people who's pathetic lives gives them little alternatives but to meddle in the affairs of others in order to bring people down to their level of pain in order to share misery and the ugliness they see in the mirror. In the other hand it is weakness and insecurity that leads to her questioning the truth and the choice to let the weaker people win by failing to trust in me.

I am now just considered a co-worker. I am not a friend, not someone to hold on tightly to be a shoulder to cry on. I am not the one whom was asked to stop by on my way to work just to kiss in the snow. I am just a shell of a human being interested in only my own unknown, untrustworthy selfish desires- A co-worker. It is so insulting.

I am sickened at the very thought of it. she would take the word of an acquaintance at work over my own. They say that I told them i have a girlfriend and dont want my actions at work and otherwise to be known to her. Considering I haven't uttered a single word of anything regarding my personal life since months before i started talking to this woman, save for once mentioning i was seeing someone in order to get someone to stop joking that i should start seeing this troll of a woman soon to be divorced. How does that turn into i have a woman and am playing the field and dont want that to get back to my girlfriend, yet this person that told her that felt compelled to run up to her and tell her this when they should have no idea that her and i are even involved in anyway outside of work... It smells like foul play to me. It has nothing to do with what i have said. its either keen observation and total assumption at play, or its her own best friend, the one person she has told anything to has run her mouth about it. its on her, not me.

Its funny and a sad fact of life. How many serial killers have been upstanding staples of their communities, never even suspected by their wives or husbands as being anything but normal loving types. Then the evidence piles up and its proven they have murdered 20+ people.. Can anyone ever be 100% trusted,  you think you know them, you spend 20+ years with them and never see it. Blind faith and trust is the only answer, till your proven wrong. She has been given no proof, just heresy by people who should have no clue. she says she doesnt truly know me. I suppose in the way the world works she never will, just as nobody ever will. So it means she inst willing to trust me. The one person that has ever shown her the level of respect she deserves, broken down barriers she thought would never be broken again, all inside a few hours. If that isnt enough, then there is nothing left to be said about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment